On the first month of #knitmas Cygnet gave to me - Homewares for the family
Right - let's get this thing started!! For the first month of #knitmas we thought a homewares theme would be perfect! Snuggle up and knit up lush throws and cosy cushions during the dark January evenings.
Homewares are the perfect gift to make at this time of year, as you might not even know who you're making them for yet, so it's a one-size-fits-all category!
1. Get fruity with these awesome cushions designed for Cygnet by the ever-fab Sincerely Louise (Walker). Because everybody needs a giant pineapple cushion in their lives, right? (click on image for pattern)
2. Snuggle up and knit this sublime super chunky throw using our Seriously Chunky yarn. This looks like an epic project, but due to the chunky nature of the yarn, it can be finished in no time!
3. Perfect for a funky family, our Whopper Cotton Colour Block Blanket pattern is ridiculously simple, yet hugely effective - adding a perfectly bright addition to any home.
4. Crochet fans will love this Cuppa Tea Cushion in our unbelievably soft Bumper Boucle yarn. A perfect gift for anyone who loves to snuggle up with a cuppa on a cold evening!
5. Pop art and comic fans will thank you for these super cushions!
6. For those who don't have Mush Room (:D - sorry!!!!) this terrific toadstool cushion will be a perfect fit!
7. Our uber modern Geometric Pouffe is a really quick and simple crochet project. If you don't have the storage space to stash this until December, why not make the cover and just get the pouffy filling when you're ready to gift it.
8. Brand new to our site today, especially for the #12monthsofknitmas, is this awesome Simple Chevron Blanket. Perfect for cots, beds and sofas, this quick and easy knit is sure to be a big hit!
Let the Christmas knitting commence!!!!