On the second month of #knitmas Cygnet Yarns gave to me - 2 knitted parrots and a crocheted bunny
This month it is all about the toys!
We have a great range of free toy patterns and our Cygnet DK and Pato DK ranges come in such awesome colour ways that they lend themselves perfectly to a bit of novelty knitting!
Make sure you are a member of our #12monthsofknitmas Facebook Group as we will be posting two brand new and exclusive toy patterns later this month, designed exclusively for Cygnet by the super awesome Val Pierce!
We are currently busy putting the finishing touches to our English Country Garden display for our forthcoming trade exhibition and there will be patterns for knitted and crocheted flowers, creatures and even veggies! We will post them all to the page when they're ready!!
1. Get in the festive spirit with our fab knitted snowman pattern! Make it your own with bright buttons or a super bright pompom using Boho Spirit in Festival!!! (click on image for pattern)
2. Our Jason the Parrot pattern has always been a firm favourite! It's been featured in magazines and on many websites - get your free pattern by clicking on the pic.
3. This bouncy bunny is just too cute. He has a cheeky pompom tail to help him stay sat up. Ours is a sleepy bunny, but why not add some safety eyes or buttons to wake him up?
4. EXCLUSIVE to fans of #12monthsofknitmas - our crocheted unicorn, as featured in Let's Get Crafting. This pattern is not yet available on our website!!!!! Click on the image to download yours!
5. Our crocheted Cloud mobile is the perfect addition to any nursery!
DON'T FORGET TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK group TO GET MORE FREE PATTERNS THROUGHOUT EACH MONTH!